Cesaroni G50 and case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need that case. Or a 3 grain case with 2 spacers. The retainer is good but there are other options.

If you've got the cash to put out now you may want to invest in the Pro38 starter set. When you get your L1 you'll be glad you have the larger cases. Plus you'll surely need to get a delay adjusting tool at some point.

that case isn't optional.
Unless you like to bbq your rockets.

but you can't cert on a g motor. you need a H

that case isn't optional.
Unless you like to bbq your rockets.

but you can't cert on a g motor. you need a H
haha ok, and yea i know i cant cert, this is my first level three build and i wanted to test with the highest motors a can get with no cert :)

You need that case. Or a 3 grain case with 2 spacers. The retainer is good but there are other options.
so the grain is out of stock. I have the Zephyr model, so you think getting a 3 grain with 2 spacer is a better path? gives me more flexibility down the line i guess.

so the grain is out of stock. I have the Zephyr model, so you think getting a 3 grain with 2 spacer is a better path? gives me more flexibility down the line i guess.
Yes. More options with a 3 grain case and the spacers. That is what I bought years ago & never looked back.

Dang kids and their grain spacers! In my day we got a new case for each size reload and we liked it!

But seriously it depends on how much you want to spend, how much you're okay with the extra weight of a long motor case with spacers, and whether you want to have multiple reloadables ready to go at once. For a beginner, a 3-grain case with two spacers is a really good option.

Yes, get the 3 grain with 2 spacers now. Later you can buy a 6 grain case and be using the 1 or 2 spacers, you will be able to fly anything from a 6 grain all the way down. It's your biggest bang (no pun intended) for the buck. I'm going for my L1 on my Zephyr next month.

Back