Certification Specials?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are motor manufacturers doing certification specials anymore? When you buy the reload and get the case for free? (or is it the other way around?). was going to use a AT DMS for my L3, but if there are other options would be open to that. Edit: I now realize I probably posted this in the wrong thread - so apologies. Admins feel free to move it.

Last edited:
I was actually in contact with CTI today and they verified the offer is still valid on their end but they were not sure which vendors are still participating at this time, and i just need to ask around.

Animal Motor Works has an L1 special - 4” LOC Patriot with an included Aerotech DMS H100 motor - not exactly what you’re asking about but a pretty good deal.

I've heard from a popular vendor that there is too much paperwork and long delays in getting reimbursed from CTI. Too much work for very little return.

Surely CTI can generate a list of vendors that have sent in their paperwork over the last 12 months.

Latest posts

Back