Certfication cards and pins lost

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EssamOmar

Reaction score
Guys i have lost my certfications cards and pins, could anyone tell me please how to get them again, i have checked Tripoli site but i can't find a request new cards and pins button ?

As long as your club and the folks that ship to you know your Cert Level you are good right?
I lost a lot of my "memorabilia" once or twice too, but it only ever mattered to me and those that issued it to me.
Sorry, but with the way things are today with assholes from the middle east waging panty-wad jihad, it's no wonder you can't just go on rocketry forums for a little while then ask how to get certification documents without just calling up your fellow club members.
I'm not accusing you of being a douchebag loser jihadi, but if someone here were to say "Here you are, have some cerification materials so that you can buy larger motors because I trust everybody is good." Then that person would be liable for anything that you may or may not do with those credentials.

I'm sorry Omar, but looking at your list of "Latest Started Threads" just screams jihadi.

"Where to buy chemicals?"

Last edited:
I'm sorry Omar, but looking at your list of "Latest Started Threads" just screams jihadi.

I've met and flown with Omar. Bunch of guys who like flying stuff. They even put in parachutes.

26008056094_8781a39677_b.jpg

26547950981_2556507204_z.jpg

Last edited:
@TopRamen

i'm already certfied, so no need to ask for certifications material, i do understand and respect that you want to protect your country, believe me not all the middle east people related to that stupid things done by stupid people, so please don't be offensiveGod bless America and all the people around the world.

@david

Thanks, MIT guys did great job too, they are awesome, and i'm really glad that i met you and MIT guys, wish them best of luck.

Guys i have lost my certfications cards and pins, could anyone tell me please how to get them again, i have checked Tripoli site but i can't find a request new cards and pins button ?
You need to send an inquiry to:

By Mail.
Tripoli Rocketry Assn., Inc.
PO Box 87
Bellevue NE 68005-0087

By e-mail.
[email protected]

You need to remember that TRA is a volunteer organization and has exactly 1 paid employee, Deb, and it's not a full time job. She handles all the TRA office and membership business and as it is summer, she may well be on vacation with her family. (BTW NAR operates exactly the same way. Marie is the sole paid employee of NAR.)

It would help out if you send her your TRA number. I believe you are listed as L2 certified.

I can't find it on the TRA website, but your initial membership card in included in you annual membership fee. I believe there is a charge for a second or replacement card, probably ~$5 to cover the cost of the card printing and shipping.

I also believe that TRA provides 1 complementary Cert pin when you achieve a new certification level at no cost. I though you could purchase additional ones from the TRA store but I couldn't find them. NAR does the same for their members, but additional pins are available thru NARTS for $4 each.

Kev and Deb had a Tripoli booth at a large airshow locally and I'm sure that's where both are (were?) at. Give her a chance to help out tomorrow.

Back