Centuri Sky-cycle CARD-CLONE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UM-I meant 45 mins at the most drive area! lol :rolleyes:
I'll check out the link, and maybe look around the net...

"She who holds purse strings and must be obeyed in all frivolous financial concerns-or it‘s going to be a cold night" now wants me to make her a Russian missile. I know just the one- an experiment I've been wanting to do since 2005- but I want tell ya -yet!:D
Anyway- it’s chance to brow-beat her into same hobby spending. ;)

AX'E

Doug Malewicki briefly discussed it about a year and half ago. I've got the plans from the net, purchased a couple o his books, and that's as much as I'll say about that.... NO PROMISSES! (too many WANT TO-DO’s in my little brain already-and too little time);) “IF“ I do that one, it will be designed as a scale model first, and a rocket 2nd.

AX'E :thrasher:

AX'e very very nice! I remember watching Evil attemp this jump when I was a kid. LOL remember the 'ole motor cycles ya used to wind-up with a crank and let them go with a lil rubber coated wire-frame Evil tear-out doing wheelies and jumping your make-shift book ramps? WOW! brings back some great memories.

Anyways thanks for the GREAT thread and the links! I am gonna have to do this one!

Mike

Thank you for the compliment (s)!
HMM….. I don’t remember having that toy- BUT I did have an SST type cycle, ZIP-PULL type toy. Remember when cereal box toys really came in a cereal box, and were fun?:) I had several of the little cereal box ZIP-PULL type cycles. I think they came in KING VITAMIN? Man! The trouble I had trying to convince Mom of my breakfast preferences!:D
The one Evel Knievel toy I do remember having is a battery powered type game where Evel and his cycle ran around a game board. I bought it at a friends garage sale. I think there was a spinner or something used to determine how/what to throw various objects in the game in front of the cycle. Naturally, of course, I lost all the objects and substituted my own obstacles-other toys, cat food, cat… LOL I wanted the lunch box, but Mom never liked Evel that much, something about how his influence increased the cost, and amount of medical bills she had to pay for me?? :D:D

AX’E :thrasher:

Back