CATS! Post a cat pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75% of our local cat population:

A23820A5-D907-4F52-BDD9-334B149E6D72.jpeg

The grey tortoise acts like the mother, but she's not. The other two are sisters that someone dumped in the ditch across the road as kittens. Mama took them in instantly and smothered them. She taught them how to hunt mice early, bringing one into the carport and letting the kittens chase it. She'd stand guard and if the mouse got too far away, she'd go retrieve it and start over.

The unseen 4th is my wandering lap cat. Very affectionate, but often gone for days at a time.

Dude, I only saw 2 at first and now that I saw the third, I want to own him/her. What a beautiful animal.

Here is Olive, being a dingbat as she usually is. I have consistently asked her if she is a crazy and her only response is to either nuzzle my hand, attack my hand, sleep on my hand or to completely ignore me. By definition, I think she is a crazy. Its coming up on losing her big brother in the next few weeks. I think its 3/23, but have tried not to dwell on it, but it was a very bad day. . . probably need to try to get right with reality. He was such a damn good cat. I miss the bastard a bunch. But she is a complete crazy - 100% sure she would be dead if my wife didn't pick her up at a rest stop - just walking around like there weren't tons of cars passing by every minute. . .

Anyway, here's Olive. She has taken to be my combing buddy. When I'm out of town, she almost attacks me when I get back and just wants combing. She might look dead in the picture, but far from it, just a bad phone angle. That's my 'work station' foot pad when building shocks. I threw in a picture of some deer too, as they make my wife happy.

Attachments

• IMG_6148.jpg
    IMG_6148.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6149.jpg
    IMG_6149.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Great puffball, Sandy. Sounds like she has you right where she wants you! My wife has always wanted a big, fluffy, fat cat.

I want to own him/her
You know that's not how it works with cats!

Here are both (Betty & Wilma) as kittens, not long after we found them:

IMG_7366c.jpg

Wilma kitten Glamour Shot:

IMG_7370c.jpg

This is how June, the grey tortoise, treated them from the very first night:

IMG_7327c.jpg

And the previously unseen 25%, my nightstalker:

Luna cat.jpg

She was born in my junk room home office, and she picked me out of the litter. As soon as she could walk, she would come straight for me, and climb up my leg to see me. I had no choice in the matter:

Tiny Luna 2016.jpg

The seriously shy orange one in the back is now at my parent's house. He's my father's buddy and rides the golf cart in my father's lap. And he has grown to be exactly the big, fluffy, fat cat my wife always wanted...

Roll it foreward a few feet and slam on the brakes. It won't be on the roof anymore...

No pic, yet.

Monday is my 2nd wedding anniversary. SWMBO and I are going to the Newton County Animal Shelter to pick out a boy kitten as a companion for Lagertha, the tuxedo kittie peaking out of the box in the earlier photo. The picture before that was Varys, whom we had to rehome due to unfortunate circumstances.

Back