CATS! Post a cat pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 559231
...we heard you wanted to watch some hockey
Back in 2006, I had shoulder surgery for adhesive capsulitis. couldn't sleep in the bed for about two weeks, so I slept sitting in a recliner. At any one time, I usually had about three to four cats sleeping on me while recovering.

Back in 2006, I had shoulder surgery for adhesive capsulitis. couldn't sleep in the bed for about two weeks, so I slept sitting in a recliner. At any one time, I usually had about three to four cats sleeping on me while recovering.
That is literally why I bought the chair, someone parked a truck on my left shoulder, so yeah, 2 weeks minimum, more like 3 if I remember correctly. A true life saver, there was NO WAY i could get horizontal becuase of the pain, but 3 years and 4 Ti bolts later I still love my layzboy, and the cats have a living bed

That is literally why I bought the chair, someone parked a truck on my left shoulder, so yeah, 2 weeks minimum, more like 3 if I remember correctly. A true life saver, there was NO WAY i could get horizontal becuase of the pain, but 3 years and 4 Ti bolts later I still love my layzboy, and the cats have a living bed
We had one that was the scrawniest, orneriest cat ever. If I was sitting in the recliner, he would sit next to it and glare at me until I put the footrest up. He'd jump up on the footrest and if I was wearing shorts, he'd sit there and glare at me some more until I put a blanket over my legs - he didn't want to touch my skin. Then he'd lay across my legs, for hours - not in my lap or curled up comfy cute, but with his bony ass 'across' my legs as if his intention was to pin me in place. Never more than about six pounds, he was the total boss of the other cats. We had to put up with him for 21 years.

Back