CATO Launch Photos-July 17th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by flying_silverad
Enough said...let's get to the good stuff!

I hope someone caught The Lamp. It's likely that'll be the only flight. My wife says the exhaust burns give it character, but if it gets too much more character it won't stand straight.

Ooo, and the Starduster. I'd really like an action pic of that. I loaded and packed all my rockets and stuff the night before, but forgot the camera.

Originally posted by DynaSoar
I hope someone caught The Lamp. It's likely that'll be the only flight. My wife says the exhaust burns give it character, but if it gets too much more character it won't stand straight.

Ooo, and the Starduster. I'd really like an action pic of that. I loaded and packed all my rockets and stuff the night before, but forgot the camera.

By gosh, I do believe this is it....

Lamp?
:cool:

That's da Flying Lamp?

This has to be, next to the flying outhouse at LDRS, the best example of "bet I can make it fly"!

Dynasoar is fleeing to places south (Dallas)

You guys in DARS have a real treat coming.

Also

That %&^#&*^()*^&$#^ Deltie Will fly again. It may end up with more fiberglass than balsa

Got any more John?

By gosh, I do believe this is it....

Lamp?
:cool:

Yepper, thanks.
There's a pic of it plugged it and with the shade on it on the CATO web site.

Ok, I think this is the Star Duster...

Yep, sitting on Red 5, waiting its turn. Turned out real well considering the few pics available to work from, and the variance among those.

Here is a few more pix!

pterodactyl jr.jpg

Ross Tracy's Pterodactyl Jr. Off the rail

deltee thunder.jpg

My Kamikaze Deltee Thunder goes hunting for Osama Bin Monkey

JRS Troop Mover.jpg

Flying-Silverado's Alien Troop Mover heads out

OrangeYellow.jpg

Not sure who owns this

Zack and Co.jpg

Zacl Lau (l) loads one of his competition models. I can't remember the guy in the middle's name At right is Dr. Dynasoar

full rack.jpg

Here is a thing of beauty - A full rack o'rockets

Back