Carrie Fisher has died - RIP

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad. Was she in Rogue One which I haven't seen yet? In her Wikipedia filmography, Rogue One isn't listed but the in-post-production Star Wars: Episode VIII is.

Unfortunate. Years of heavy smoking and a previous heavy cocaine habit can damage anyone's heart. RIP.

Sad news. My wife and I were watching The Force Awakens the other day, and when we were done, we read that she had just had the heart attack. It was kind of weird.

Sad. Was she in Rogue One which I haven't seen yet? In her Wikipedia filmography, Rogue One isn't listed but the in-post-production Star Wars: Episode VIII is.

A young Princess Leia makes an appearance. So does Tarkin...

I agree with one of my coworkers--George RR Martin obviously got the contract to write the script for 2016. What do you think his price is to give up rights to 2017?

RIP all.

I was praying that she'd pull through.

The Force was strong in that one.

Rest In Peace Carrie

RIP...
Wow,,
This year has been unbelievable...
Again and again...

Teddy

Yep, a crazy year. Just think, there are four more days...what's left 2016?

Good grief. I had a bad feeling when I heard she was hospitalized after a heart attack.

Thanks Carrie. R.I.P.

For those of you who can receive "Antenna TV" (a digital sub channel of local over the air broadcasters), the upcoming Johnny Carson lists Carrie Fisher as a guest.
The original show first aired Jul. 29, 1983.
The local stations listing shows this airing Wednesday 12/28 at 11 PM and again Thursday 12/29 at 2 AM. The schedule may not be the same in all markets.

I have a daughter that is less than a year old. I floated the idea to my wife to rename her Carrie. She did not react well. I think I am still in shock.

I have a daughter that is less than a year old. I floated the idea to my wife to rename her Carrie. She did not react well. I think I am still in shock.

You should have made your opening bid "Leia", and then bargained down to "Carrie."

I'm reasonably sure that your daughter would not be thanking you if she were named 'Princess'
Rex

:sad: Prayers for the Reynolds/Fisher family. To lose one is sad, but to lose two...

Rest in Peace Debby

Oh man,,
I just don't know what to say...
RIP..
Prayers for those close too both of them...

Teddy

On the Star Wars theme, Kenny Baker(R2-D2) pasted away August, 13th of this year. He played R2 in 6 of the movies and was a consultant during The Force Awakens.

Back