• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbonated - A 76mm Project for BALLS or Airfest - $325 shipped

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
So I lied yesterday in my Nike Apache Yard Sale thread...I will be selling something else and it's a pretty nice item.

I talked a pretty big game in recent months about going out to Airfest in September. My wife was even warming up to the idea. Given my change in direction and the huge investment of time and money that trip is, I've decided to be honest with myself and admit it's just not going to happen. Therefore, the project that I had planned for about 2 years isn't going to leave the ground up here in waiver limited NY.

What's for sale:

1. Carolina Composite Rocketry 3" x 48" Tube
2. Rocketry Warehouse 5:1 Ogive FWFG nosecone
3. 3" x 7" Orange FWFG coupler with 1" switch band
4. 2x Stepped G10 bulkheads with allthread and an eyebolt
5. 3x 0.1565" thick Carbon plate fins, CNC cut, unbeveled (one side has peel ply texture)
6. 3D Printed Fin Alignment Guide

I can provide the RAS Aero file, it's not accepted here for some reason.

SOLD

Last edited:
I wish I weren't in the middle of trying to buy a new house...this is almost exactly what I've been planning in my head for next year. Already have some 30k+ 38mm and 54mm projects in work for this year. Good luck with the sale and to whomever buys this!

I wish I weren't in the middle of trying to buy a new house...this is almost exactly what I've been planning in my head for next year. Already have some 30k+ 38mm and 54mm projects in work for this year. Good luck with the sale and to whomever buys this!

I know how that goes...they're all up in your financial business right about now!

Dan,

If the Additive Aerospace Fly Away Rail Guide is for 3 inch diameter is for sale independently, I'm interested. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Fred

Dan,

If the Additive Aerospace Fly Away Rail Guide is for 3 inch diameter is for sale independently, I'm interested. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Fred

Thanks Fred, but it is part of the bundle until it becomes apparent that no one wants to buy it all together.

I'm open to offers and negotiation, as would be expected for a lot of this monetary value.

Edit: I'll likely be at Red Glare, double likely if someone there is interested in purchasing this.

I think that I was a bit remiss in posting this as I did. I should have known that my project wouldn't be a direct fit for someone else to pick up and run with. So here's the deal:

1. I'm selling the rail guide and ARRD separate, and I believe that these are already SOLD pending final negotiations
2. The 7600 case is off the market for now. I'll decide what to do with it at a later date.
3. I'm going to preemptively reduce the price on the rocket parts. I had them listed at $400, but I'll go $375. Compare that to the Falcon at $500 with its plastic cone and fiberglass fins.

PM with interest.

Final move. $375 with free shipping (US only) for the rocket parts.

PM with interest, thanks for looking.

It's now stewing in a box, tucked away in the deep, dark depths of my basement.

To be heard from again? Time will tell...

The ARRD remains available, PM with interest.

Of course the rocket is available as well...

It's back out of the box and looking for a home.

1. Carolina Composite Rocketry 3" x 48" Tube
2. Rocketry Warehouse 5:1 Ogive FWFG nosecone
3. 3" x 7" Orange FWFG coupler with 1" switch band
4. 2x Stepped G10 bulkheads with allthread and an eyebolt
5. 3x 0.1565" thick Carbon plate fins, CNC cut, unbeveled (one side has peel ply texture)
6. 3D Printed Fin Alignment Guide

Price for these parts is set at $325 shipped UPS Ground. PayPal F&F preferred, or add 3% for fees. See pics.

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 2.46.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 2.46.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 2.46.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 2.46.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 2.46.10 PM.png

If I literally hadn't assembled something like this a couple months ago for my 3-inch N hybrid, I'd be all over this. Ugh, timing.

Edward

Back