• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbon Stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Alright I got three items for you. Two are 38mm diameter carbon tubes. One is all UNI and the other is all twill fabric. The twill is 31.5" long and the UNI is 20.875" long. Both of these still have the shrink wrap spirals on them. I sanded the twill in attempt to get rid of the spirals, but I stopped in worry of ruining the beauty of the twill. The UNI tube is still all glossy.

Finally I got some UNI fabric with a veil layer that I have no use for. The weight is 9oz. Per square yard. The veil layer is fiberglass. The fabric is 24" wide by 16" long.

I'm asking $60 plus $10 shipping. Paypal is prefered.

41c9b52d682aadcf72fd802b1310d621.jpg

Pm if interested.

Alexander Solis - TRA Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

Bump, reducing this to $50 shipped.

Forgot to mention that the all UNI tube will splinter when cutting due to the fibers running lengthwise of the tube. The cut ends have some splinters to them.

Alexander Solis - TRA Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

Back