• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbon Fiber Sleeve

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLKKROW

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am searching for Carbon Fiber Sleeve that can be reduced to 17mm or 0.6 inches.

Let me know if you have any, thank you!

Have you tried soller composites? I see a .25" and a .5" sleeve.

https://www.sollercomposites.com/composites/carbon fiber sleeves.html

If you don't turn up some lucky left overs from someone Soller Composites is an excellent source for new. I've used their fiberglass sleeve and heat shrink tubing before. It is all of very good quality, plus the prices and service can't be beat with them.

Thank you for your replies. I am aware I can get it else where, I am just looking for someone who doesn't need theirs anymore.

I am looking to fix/repair my wedding ring that is all carbon fiber. The original ring that was purchased has very little carbon fiber and a lot of epoxy which made it brittle and crack on the outside, so I want to sand it down and add some layers.

Are you talking like just an inch or two? If so, I'm sure I can spare a bit, provided that I can find the box that has my composite stuff in it.

I would need close to a foot but would prefer more. Since the ring is only 8mm wide, I will have to stretch the sleeve and use hose clamps while it is curing. So for each layer I am envisioning 4 inches of sleeve.

Back