CAR/ACF Earthrise Volume 12, Issue 1, March 2023

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketgeek101

Reaction score
The latest issue of the CAR/ACF newsletter just came out yesterday!

Volume 12, Issue / numéro 1, March / Mars 2023

Earthrise_Vol_12_Issue_1.pdf

Dans ce numéro / In this Issue:

• Rage at the Gage 2022 / Rage à la Base de Gagetown 2022
  • The Thrill of a Lifetime: Kennedy Space Center
  • ERC Fire & Ice 2023 High-Power Launch
  • Supreena Eyestone’s L4 Certification
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 3.38.42 PM.png

Hey rocketgeek101, is there any known way of promoting this announcement more on the forums? I get daily emails from rocketryforum.com highlighting many of the active threads of the day. It’d be nice if somehow we could get this on there for better exposure.

Hey rocketgeek101, is there any known way of promoting this announcement more on the forums? I get daily emails from rocketryforum.com highlighting many of the active threads of the day. It’d be nice if somehow we could get this on there for better exposure.
It could be posted in the 'watering hole' for more exposure
But it is a "Canadian" thing.. hence why it is here..

It could be posted in the 'watering hole' for more exposure
But it is a "Canadian" thing.. hence why it is here..
I would guess most folks are like me and often will just check the Forum by clicking on new posts at the top. A good way to promote is to comment and get a discussion going in the thread to keep it near the top.

Fact is there are simply far fewer Canadians on here than Americans so they won't be likely to check this section. And every CAR member gets sent the newsletter by email anyway.

Back