Quantcast

Cancer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

stickershock23

Never Fly Naked
Reaction score
I've posted this to Facebook. I needed to do it here too for sure

Marians treatments are at the point they just aren't working without really destroying her so we have decided to stop treatments and try to give her some time to feel good while she still can

She fought so hard for 5 years. She deserves a little good time instead of doctors treatments and sickness all the time

So I ve closed Stickershock for a few days to wrap my head around this and get things settled.
I will be back open very soon...

We want to thank everyone for the prayers the good wishes all the support and more we could not have done this without your help too.

Thank you so much. I'll try and keep things updated as much as we can.

Mark and Marian

Attachments

DMC12

Reaction score
Cindy and I love you both to the moon and back. Sending good thoughts and prayers. We are here for you guys!

WillMarchant

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this, Mark. Best wishes to you and Marian during this difficult time. Remember to take care of yourself while you’re taking care of her. We’ll be here whenever you’re ready.

o1d_dude

'I battle gravity'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this.

Prayers for you both from my child bride and me.

Be strong for Marian. If you can’t, pretend you are. No one will know the difference.

stickershock23

Never Fly Naked
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this.

Prayers for you both from my child bride and me.

Be strong for Marian. If you can’t, pretend you are. No one will know the difference.
You forgot a comma. And I had to read that 3 times... Lol. It made me smile. Thank you. (child bride...... Child, bride)

Thank you to everyone. It's good to have such a great bunch to support us.

rockdoc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Mark, my prayers to Marian and you!

Marian still has that twinkle in her eyes and that beautiful smile that you just can't forget.

Funkworks

Reaction score
I'm awkward at this kind of situation. So I can't really add anything worthwhile here.

But with the general topic in mind ("cancer", a disease), fans of both silly cartoon characters and science (like me), might enjoy browsing this: https://www.giantmicrobes.com

Courage

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
All my prayers are with you both daily Mark..
I really like what Kit posted..
Be strong for her,
if you can't that's ok, just fake it..

Also,
in case anyone is so inclined..
Here's the Go Fund Me link for Mark and Marian..

Teddy

stickershock23

Never Fly Naked
Reaction score
Yes Cancer sucks. thank you to everyone again I dont know what to say... but thank you!

and all our best to others fighting this terrible CRAP.. I dont wish it on my worst enemy.. its a terrible thing..

o1d_dude

'I battle gravity'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
You forgot a comma. And I had to read that 3 times... Lol. It made me smile. Thank you. (child bride...... Child, bride)

Thank you to everyone. It's good to have such a great bunch to support us.
My child bride is 5 years younger than me so that entitles her to be called a child bride...and we have three children, four grandkids, three grand puppies, and several grand kitties.

Zeus-cat

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this.

I agree with you, quality of life is very important. Enjoy the time you have together.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear this, but I hope the time after medicine is FABULOUS!

John Cummings

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Mark, I know first hand that faith and prayer helps. You and Marian have my prayers that you both remain happy and strong during this time. God bless.

Tobor

Get your peanuts....
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Mark,
This is truly heart breaking news. I am so sorry for this turn of events. My thoughts and prayers for you, Marian and all your family. May Love and Faith always give you comfort and peace.

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Mark,

So sorry to hear things aren’t working, praying God gives you the most out of every precious moment here, and a glorious reunion someday over the rainbow where cancer is no more.

Tom