Cancer rears its ugly head again.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I thank ALL of you for your prayers and support through the last the two months.
My brother lost his fight with the same cancer that took my father one month earlier.
My brother Jimmy died October 2nd from Pancreatic Cancer.......

Rest In Peace brother !

Well, I thank ALL of you for your prayers and support through the last the two months.
My brother lost his fight with the same cancer that took my father one month earlier.

Rest In Peace brother !
So sorry, my friend. I will pray for healthy grieving, peace and hope for you and yours. My dear friend and pastor Tim also died this week of renal cell carcinoma. He was 55 and has six kids, two married and independent, two in college, and two in high school. Plus a widow after 30 years of marriage.

Cancer sucks!!!!!!!

So very sorry for everyone affected by this terrible disease. Lost my brother in law a few months ago, and a friend at work.
I am a believer and I am praying now for all the families to have love in their hearts and peace in their minds.

Very sorry for your loss. I lost my mother-in-law and uncle to that terrible disease. You and yours are in our prayers.

I will remember all of you affected by cancer (actually all of us know someone) in my daily prayers. Eternal rest grant unto their souls.

Mike

Rest In Peace brother !

Im sorry for your loss. My heart is heavy and pray that you find strength through others.

I am so sorry for your loss..
Prayers for you and yours to get through this tough time..

Teddy

My heart bleeds for you Glasspack. My wife has a blood born lymphoma, and the Chemo is making her extremely ill and had to stop. They will try radiation next, but they want to try a new alternative treatment. Unfortunately insurance says no.
Unless we get some help fast, we will be on the streets at the end of the month.
I can tell you from experience, you never get over loosing your Dad, you just miss him more and more over time.
Physical life is short, and cancer is something that needs to be stopped! Because the hurt never does.

Goodness sorry to hear all this. My sister passed at a young age from breast cancer. That was 11 years ago, I think about her every day [emoji17]

So sorry to hear of your losses. Prayers for them, you, your family, and everybody touched by the loss of your father and brother.

God Bless!

Its been almost two years now........ Thank you all again for al the prayers and support.
Many of you have experienced Cancer in one way or another.
Your right..... the hurt never goes away.
I have been browsing the forum lately, Always enjoy the many inputs and peoples experience.
working on getting back to my LVL 2 attempt.

GOD Bless YOU ALL Thank you

Paul

Back