• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Cancelled

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lloyd Leichentritt

Laserlloyd
Reaction score
I have made a decision to leave my rocket hobbies. Life has just been to hard to do what I like. I want to get rid of all my rockets and stuff. Not sure if anyone would be interested in what I have. If anyone would be interested I can post photos of what I have. Just let me know.

Sorry to hear you are leaving the hobby.

No one will know if they're interested unless you post what you have to sell. Also, forum rules require that you post a price for items, even if that is negotiable.

I have made a decision to leave my rocket hobbies. Life has just been to hard to do what I like. I want to get rid of all my rockets and stuff. Not sure if anyone would be interested in what I have. If anyone would be interested I can post photos of what I have. Just let me know.

Sorry to hear things aren't working out and you feel the need to liquidate your rocket stuff. Everybody above has already covered the rules and suggestions for posting stuff, so the only suggestion I'll give in addition is that if you have a few mementos that you really enjoyed and/or parts for a build you really wanted to do, put those to the bottom of the 'get rid of' pile and hopefully things turn around before you get to those.

Best of luck with your sales and hope things turn around for you.

Sandy.

Lloyd, if you are willing to separate, I would like the EggFinder mimi and the LCD in the Black Aero case.

I am located in the western suburbs of IL. We can workout the handoff.

Let me know via PM if you would like to make that happen. I am in need of a mini right now and Cris is out of stock till mid June.

Thank you and sorry to see you going through this. At least keep a few like the Der Red Max that you've already built. You can fly that anywhere and have an enjoyable afternoon at some field.

I will also take Item #6, the DRM kit.

Back