Calling Bugs Bunny Fans

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
I remember one or more Bugs Bunny cartoons where Bugs drops an envelope into a mailbox and the postman instantly arrives with his order. I have been searching for it but have not found it.

Does anybody know what the name of the episode(s) is/are? I need to shag a piece of the video for a project.

Does it have to be Bugs? Wile E. Coyote does that in just about every episode.

In any case, I think that Bugs does that in the the Robin Hood/Sherwood Forest/Sheriff of Nottingham episode.

[edit] It's not that one. I checked that and a bunch of others on Youtube but couldn't find it.

There are several, I have a whole bunch of Loony Tunes on disk. Can you give a few more details or do you just need that portion. Also, you will find that scenario happens a lot more in Roadrunner cartoons.

However, if you want to experience that in real life, just order from McMaster Carr. There is some thought that they use wormholes as a shipping method.

Does it have to be Bugs? Wile E. Coyote does that in just about every episode.

In any case, I think that Bugs does that in the the Robin Hood/Sherwood Forest/Sheriff of Nottingham episode.

[edit] It's not that one. I checked that and a bunch of others on Youtube but couldn't find it.

I'm afraid it needs to be bugs, or at least the project would coem out much nicer that way.

You experience matches mine on searching for the vid.

There are several, I have a whole bunch of Loony Tunes on disk. Can you give a few more details or do you just need that portion. Also, you will find that scenario happens a lot more in Roadrunner cartoons.

However, if you want to experience that in real life, just order from McMaster Carr. There is some thought that they use wormholes as a shipping method.

If i needed the coyote it would have been easy, sigh, but its wabbit season!

Thanks.

I know one Bugs Bunny cartoon that's in... the one where he runs afoul of the opera singer, who constantly breaks Bug's instruments as he's singing in his rabbit hole outside the singer's house. Bugs finally takes the place of the opera conductor "LEOPOLD!" and forces the opera singer to hit a LOOONNNGGG high note, and while the opera singer is turning every color of the rainbow singing this note, Bugs sends off for a set of earmuffs and the package is instantly delivered by a mailman on a motorscooter, so Bugs returns to the stage where he left his glove hanging in the air directing the opera singer's high note until the dome cracks and collapses on the arrogant singer.

Later! OL JR :)

I think it's the one with the opera singer. I don't remember the title, but he has the singer hold a high note while he goes outside to order some noise suppressing headset :eyepop:

Oops,

luke strawwalker beat me to it...

Which one was that? Hmmm...oh yeah. "Long Haired Hare" from 1949.

I think someone must have posted that earlier. Who could it be....:cool:

I know one Bugs Bunny cartoon that's in... the one where he runs afoul of the opera singer, who constantly breaks Bug's instruments as he's singing in his rabbit hole outside the singer's house. Bugs finally takes the place of the opera conductor "LEOPOLD!" and forces the opera singer to hit a LOOONNNGGG high note, and while the opera singer is turning every color of the rainbow singing this note, Bugs sends off for a set of earmuffs and the package is instantly delivered by a mailman on a motorscooter, so Bugs returns to the stage where he left his glove hanging in the air directing the opera singer's high note until the dome cracks and collapses on the arrogant singer.

Later! OL JR :)

That's the one in the link above.

I think I can make that one work but there is another one where the letter goes out from a mailbox in front of a house...i think.

I'm almost sure its in one of the Little Red Riding Hood/Big Bad Wolf episodes but the one I want I can't find on Youtube.

Bugs had an encounter once with Taz where he ordered a mail-order-bride. Could that have been the one?

Bugs had an encounter once with Taz where he ordered a mail-order-bride. Could that have been the one?

I vaguely remember that one but don't remember a handy house, mailbox etc.

It might be easier, and violate fewer copyrights, if I just film what I want from scratch.

I always liked the one Bugs was flying an airplane and just before it crashed in to the ground he pulled the air brake and stopped just inches from hitting.

I have a collection of banned cartoons an most are Bugs Bunny.

Last edited:
I always liked the one Bugs was flying an airplane and just before it crashed in to the ground he pulled the air brake and stopped just inches from hitting.

I remember one where he's just about to crash into the ground and the planes stops a few feet short of the ground...because it ran out of fuel.

"Banned" cartoons??

Please, ellaborate!:confused: I think I'd like to see those.

I have a bunch of Superman cartoons that are WW II anti-Japanese war propaganda. All the Japanese were depicted as buck toothed and wearing thick glasses.

"Banned" cartoons??

Please, ellaborate!:confused: I think I'd like to see those.

I have a bunch of Superman cartoons that are WW II anti-Japanese war propaganda. All the Japanese were depicted as buck toothed and wearing thick glasses.

It's pretty similar. I used to have a collection of the "banned" Warner Bros. cartoons. Most were because of WWII style depictions of Japanese but there were a few others that were insensitive of US populations. A few seem to have been "banned" because they were not PC.

It's pretty similar. I used to have a collection of the "banned" Warner Bros. cartoons. Most were because of WWII style depictions of Japanese but there were a few others that were insensitive of US populations. A few seem to have been "banned" because they were not PC.

I have one of Superman in Africa from that same era and honestly the characterization of some of the native Africans being poorly treated by the Germans was much less than flatering.

So I think I know what you mean.

That is what they are, not PC or propaganda. Some are Popeye Warner bros. even some Felix the cat are in there. I don't see why really, I see the next generation being exposed to worse. Can't learn from it if you don't know about it lol.

I don't have any superman :y:

I have several banned cartoons also, as well as 4(5?) of the Looney Tunes Collections on DVD. And I grew up watching this stuff, so I probably know most of the cartoons. :)

To the OP: I don't think Bugs does it in the one with Little Red Riding Hood, but I'll check when I get home.

Yeah, whatever happened to Wile E. Coyote, SUPER-GENIUS!!! I always LOVED the coyote/roadrunner cartoons growing up, and now you can't see them on ANY of the cartoon networks, and the "Bugs Bunny/Road Runner" shows are just Bugs Bunny now...

I guess they had some future Darwin award winners jumping off roofs or dropping giant rocks on their heads so they took them off... Stupid... Idiots will find a way to kill themselves at 8 or 80, makes no difference.

The stuff that passes for cartoons NOWDAYS is SO much poo... gimme the coyote/roadrunner any day of the week... OL JR :)

I used to like the ant and the aardvark, they used to show them before a movie would start at the cinema :D

Back