Caged Up Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Through the end of April everything with orange plastic in it is on sale for 20% off. No code needed as prices have been updated in the shop already. This is not a limited sale, so please pass it on to anyone who may be interested. Any spreading through social media is appreciated as we do not have a presence on the book of face or other such platforms.

www.labratrocketry.com/shop

Please understand that shipping will be limited to twice a week, so your order may take a little longer than usual to ship.

Chris, Eric Hamilton told me you have Eggfinder sleds / nose cone mounts that will fit a Mach 1 Rocketry BT60 fiberglass nosecone. Eric is usually right about most things rocketry-related but I don’t see them on the LabRat website.

Is the BT60 nose cone mount on a “hidden” menu or do I just specify it in my order comments?

Thanks!

Chris, Eric Hamilton told me you have Eggfinder sleds / nose cone mounts that will fit a Mach 1 Rocketry BT60 fiberglass nosecone. Eric is usually right about most things rocketry-related but I don’t see them on the LabRat website.

Is the BT60 nose cone mount on a “hidden” menu or do I just specify it in my order comments?

Thanks!

Kinda, was planning to roll that bulkhead out with a few other new additions in a couple weeks. We can probably work something out in the interim. Eric has been very supportive since I launched, and has been an early tester/purchaser of a few things over the last few years. The sleds fit whatever nosecone, and work with any of the bulkheads, including the BT60. Drop me a PM with your email, or submit through the website, and I’ll get back to you on the bt60.

Kinda, was planning to roll that bulkhead out with a few other new additions in a couple weeks. We can probably work something out in the interim. Eric has been very supportive since I launched, and has been an early tester/purchaser of a few things over the last few years. The sleds fit whatever nosecone, and work with any of the bulkheads, including the BT60. Drop me a PM with your email, or submit through the website, and I’ll get back to you on the bt60.
Will do, Chris.

Thanks!

Just a few days left to get all printed items at 20% off.

Thanks to everyone that has placed orders. I truly appreciate the support.

Thanks to everyone who placed an order. The last packages are ready, and will be dropped at the PO tomorrow morning.

I truly appreciate the support.
Yeppers, I received my tracking notice this morning!
Thank you Chris.

Latest posts

Back