CAD Drawing Help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loki Research

Motor Manufacturer
Reaction score
I need some help with my instruction sheet drawings/diagrams, specifically with the 76mm and the new 54mm reload instructions. Please take a look at the current 76mm instructions here. I need to redraw the cutaway/2D drawing of both the assembled motor and the bulkheads.

I have all of the original Inventor files that were used to create these but the program was lost on my hard drive when it crashed. Even if I had the program, I never learned how to use it. The file extensions are mostly .ipt but there are also some that are .idw, .iam & .ipj. I'm hoping to find someone who can use these files with Inventor or perhaps AutoCAD and modify the forward bulkheads to reflect the new designs and incorporate them into the motor assembly drawing. I can upload files to a DropBox account for viewing. The finished drawing needs to be put into the PDF instructions file which is being done by another individual who donates his time.

If there is someone who has some extra free time who would like to tackle this, please let me know here, directly in this thread or by sending me an email to scott (at) lokiresearch (dot)(com). Please don't use the PM feature since I don't get a lot of room for messages and it fills up quick anyway. Please keep in mind, if I had the money to flat out hire someone to do this, I would have done it already. I wouldn't be asking for help from the rocketry community here. I'm hoping to find someone willing to donate their time or exchange it for some goods or discounts on my products as that is all I can afford to do. Please respond ASAP.

Thank you,

Latest posts

Back