• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Cable Modem

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikewrt

26 hour/day parent
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a working Arris Surfboard SB6190 or SB8200 or newer style cable modem.
Anybody have one they don't need anymore?
Thanks for looking! Mike

Would a Arris TouchStone Model CM8200A work for you? I am not sure if I can give this modem away (if I can legally, it its locked to Service Electric, etc) but if it can work for you I can look into if the modem is mine to give away or not. What ISP do you have?

I have an unused Netgear CM500 still in shrinkwrap that you're welcome to for the cost of shipping. Anything I learned about cable modems when I was shopping for it I've long since forgotten, so I don't know if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

Thank you to all that replied in forum or PM. Worked a deal with a form member and found what I was looking for. Should have it by end of next week. Big thanks to the community!

Back