CA Containers?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
Ok I'm sure I'm not the only one in history to mess up the business end of a $20 bottle of CA. :confused:

Anyone know where you can get empty replacements?

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
Ok I'm sure I'm not the only one in history to mess up the business end of a $20 bottle of CA. :confused:

Anyone know where you can get empty replacements?

Worse case scenario...buy a new bottle, swap tops until it's used up and swap back again. I try to use the small teflon tubing and only make a small opening large enough for the tubing and push a 2" piece in the top. Then when it's clogged, pull it out and replace it.

The tubing is hard to find...at least where I live.

ditto on the glue tips .

usually the contamination is caused by touching the cya tip to whatever your glueing...this can cause the glue to quickly harden in the nozzle.I find it impossible not to touch the tip to whatever I'm glueing ..lol...so I buy the tips.

I have the tips and this tubing stuff that you stick in the tip. It is really convienant. I am not sure where to get them though, my grandfather gets me the glue and all kinds of extras which is awesome.

Originally posted by Ryan S.
I have the tips and this tubing stuff that you stick in the tip. It is really convienant. I am not sure where to get them though, my grandfather gets me the glue and all kinds of extras which is awesome.

Ryan...ask your grandad if he can get more. I need lots of that teflon tubing if he's willing to sell some!:D

....I know...shamless:(

he can, I will hook you up next CMASS launch, I think I have some laying around anyway....I havent used CA in a long time. I need some more so I will tell him to pick some tube up with the CA I need

Latest posts

Back