C Biscuit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet Andy

Reaction score
Hey Rocket Boys and Girls!

It may be just an Estes Fat Boy with a different paint scheme and lettering applied by the planet andy special detail department (mrs. planet andy), but it serves a higher purpose. It's the "C Biscuit" whose sole mission is to use the C Motors from my bulk packs so I don't load them in smaller rockets which each time has resulted in dissapearence. Two flights this morning returned safely having fulfilled it's mission! As designed altitude about 300 ft, returning about 150' from pad on spillhole 18" stock chute.

moving forward to build the replacement Ion Pulsar and to gather misc. materials for my first scratch build, the Astron Falconer (thanks Bob H for the right direction and Jim Z for the plans!)

hope you've all been having a great day and succesful launches,

(planet) andy

10/10/04 9:30AM EST first flight

I had to read this thread just because of the *name* :)

And I just LOVE this name for a rocket. very kewl :)

Great pix too!

Originally posted by Andy Turits
It's the "C Biscuit" whose sole mission is to use the C Motors from my bulk packs so I don't load them in smaller rockets which each time has resulted in dissapearence.

I thought that's what you are supposed to do with the Rugged Rocksts that RocketVision used to sell! I adapted most of mine to fly with 18mm diameter motors, they fly great on C6's.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Originally posted by jflis
I had to read this thread just because of the *name* :)

And I just LOVE this name for a rocket. very kewl :)

Great pix too!

Originally posted by gerbs4me

cool picture
I like the name of the rocket

yeah some guy just walked by and stuck his face in there next to the C BISCUIT
:D

other names kicked around the planet andy boredroom were C EATER, C SUCKA and C YALATER
but C BISCUIT was most pleasing...the detailing dept also discussed painting it in a biscuity shade but we went with paint on hand as well as I want it to be trackable for winter launches...
we try to cover the bases and see various angles. thanks for looking... glad you find the C BISCUIT tasty!
Welcome to the working week.

(planet) andy

Back