Buzz Aldrin on Dancing with Stars

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boosterdude

Reaction score
Can you believe it? Buzz will be on the upcoming Dancing with Stars.

I give him credit, at 80 he's still challenges himself. He truly is leaving nothing on the table, way to go Buzz!!!

This is just so very sad.

Buzz, you need some dignity!

LOL

It;s a hoot cuz I agree with *both* of the above posters....

Way to go Buzz!
Oh Gawd, Buzz....

LOL

I can understand "dancing with the stars", but have they ever had a bona fide, walking, talking hero on that show before??

well its the closest he can get to the stars without getting in a rocket again lol :roll:

I don't expect it to be any worse than the Woz being on. Or Cloris Leachman.

On behalf of the UK I apologise for infecting you with this execrable programme format.

I can understand "dancing with the stars", but have they ever had a bona fide, walking, talking hero on that show before??
They don't call it "Dancing with the Heroes", nor do they pretend to. I think the show is pretty much just what it says it is, unlike all the pretend "reality" shows out there.

Him and my Grandfather both 80 years old who still think they are 40! Hope I got that much left in me by the time I hit 80!!!

actually... it is a different way of having an "out of this world" experience.... Buzz on...!!!

Have to say... I'm not eighty but I couldn't do it now so...

Way to go Buzz! as Long as it does it with dignity LOL!!!!

I really hope he can learn to do "the Moon Walk"...That would be SOOOO cool!

Last edited:
And he just announced by tweet that he's taping an episode (cameo, whole scene? whole show? dunno) of 30Rock for air on 5/11.

And he just announced by tweet that he's taping an episode (cameo, whole scene? whole show? dunno) of 30Rock for air on 5/11.

Thanks Roy, it never occurred to me to follow him on Twitter.

I do now.:)

Back