Buyer beware - Composite Warehouse is taking money and not shipping (again)..... 11 months and counting

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of those. Was almost ready in March according to my last email from him. Still have not seen it.

Will attempt to email him again and ask for a refund. Did that a few months back and heard nothing.
I sent you a message

Guys and Gals,

I had a long conversation with Mr. Turner. I emailed him, and it went to spam. He is willing to refund anyone who paid for a rocket and is not willing to wait. According to him, there are only five customers for who he still owes products. Do not shoot the messenger. If you do not have his phone number, I will provide it to you by PM.
Please contact me with his number

I don’t want to pile on the bandwagon, but I‘ve been waiting on some stuff since June, and I know some people have been waiting much longer. I’d done an order in April and got it in June, so figured I could expect 2 month lead time for annother order. I have no issues with waiting for something, I just can’t do the months radio silence, especially when I’ve been trying to get updates since the 2 month mark. Disputed charges this morning, and found an alternate route to get the parts I need. It’s sad, because I really like CW parts.

Thought about driving over there, since I’m only 20 minutes away, but it’s not worth that kind of effort at this point, and who knows if Curtis would even be there.

I don’t want to pile on the bandwagon, but I‘ve been waiting on some stuff since June, and I know some people have been waiting much longer. I’d done an order in April and got it in June, so figured I could expect 2 month lead time for annother order. I have no issues with waiting for something, I just can’t do the months radio silence, especially when I’ve been trying to get updates since the 2 month mark. Disputed charges this morning, and found an alternate route to get the parts I need. It’s sad, because I really like CW parts.

Thought about driving over there, since I’m only 20 minutes away, but it’s not worth that kind of effort at this point, and who knows if Curtis would even be there.

Contact him with the number on his website if you want to cancel the order. Please leave a message if he does not answer.

[Phone number removed]

[Address removed]

Please do not post someone else’s address on the forum. Being listed on his website is irrelevant. Post a link to the page.

It is not a good idea to dox someone on a forum. We don’t need to be those people.

Followup: It took less than an hour for both of my orders to be cancelled, and for refunds to be issued. For those that just want a refund and bought with PayPal, I recommend you do the same.

Please do not post someone else’s address on the forum. Being listed on his website is irrelevant. Post a link to the page.

It is not a good idea to dox someone on a forum. We don’t need to be those people.
I'm confused by this. It's publicly listed on a retailer's website - what's the reasoning behind not posting it here?

I think doxing really has to include some kind of private material, which a business address is not.

We aren’t those people, it’s a public business with a phone number and address listed, it’s not some big secret, just making in convenient for those who would like to call or perhaps make a trip to the facility, you are over reacting as you did in “don’t show up with a gun post” I didn’t post his cell number, which I must admit is tempting, because that would be wrong. CHILL a little, we don’t want to be like those big tech censors

Guys, I have given you an avenue to get your money back. If you complain about it, take a refund. I have no means to make it happen, but there is an avenue - take it.

I am sorry if some may have interpreted me as helping Curtis. I am not. I am only trying to help you.

I would avoid ordering from him if you had a bad experience and move on.
Ahhhh, That's the deal. Get the word out and don't order from this outfit. Period.
Kurt

We aren’t those people, it’s a public business with a phone number and address listed, it’s not some big secret, just making in convenient for those who would like to call or perhaps make a trip to the facility, you are over reacting as you did in “don’t show up with a gun post” I didn’t post his cell number, which I must admit is tempting, because that would be wrong. CHILL a little, we don’t want to be like those big tech censors
Darn right!!! Posting contact information on a public business IS NOT DOXING, not even close.

Don't do it here. He is not a member of this forum, and you do not have permission to post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back