BUY KNIVES!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

rockets

Reaction score
As you may have seen John "Woody" 's post about knives: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...-go-to-purchase-rocket-parts-amp-paint-needed
You KNOW you need a knife, maybe for: to cut open a box just delivered from your favorite rocket shop, for general self-defense, or whatever. Even if you don't need a knife, buy one for a friend or a family member. I bought one for my brother's birthday! These are high quality knives for unbeatable prices!
Help him out a bit, if I could buy more I would, but I have lots of things that I'm saving up for, college, some rocket projects, etc.

So send out a PM, and get some knives! :handshake:
:grin:
Thanks,

rockets

Reaction score
BUY KNIVES!
you know you need some! :cool2: it's the perfect :present:
Thanks,

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
So- what knife goes with a salad fork??

rockets

Reaction score
Still lots of great knives available!
Thanks,

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Well your honor, it was like this.. Yes, it was dark, it was quite late after all.. No, no, I didn't want to wake anyone, so I left the lights off.. only the fridge door light. Yes, a sandwich, I was in the kitchen as stated, making a sandwich. The carving knife? Oh, yes, it was the only one I could find.. Yes, I guess she did awake. And I guess she came to find me.. Yes, she found me in the kitchen. She told me she loved me.. Yes, she ran to me, to give me a hug.. 7 times.. backwards...

:D :D

I don't remember who it was who did the skit, but is one of my favorites!

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
No I don't need a knife. I already have one.
Knives are like rockets. You build it, you fly it, you buy another one.
You buy it, you sharpen it, you buy another one.
I carry 4 different knives all the time, and only one is from the bunch I got from the auction.
One is kinda like a Swiss Army knife. One is a 3" lock back mini hunter, one is a 3" lock back toothpick (use for testing meat on the grill only) and the other is 1.5" lock back from the auction. I use for anything that needs cut. I sharpen that one a lot.