Business symbols

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaar

Reaction score
I have been racking my brain for a while trying to think of a symbol for my new business. As you may already know, it is called Underdog Rockets. We just started up. Take a look at what we have, but keep checking back for updates and new products because we have just started and many kits are on the drawing board about to come out. We will be updating like crazy in the next few months. Anyway, anyone have any ideas???

I'm pretty sure you would have to find your own dog...!!!

Or this one...

P.S. Don't take me entirely too serious...
Just only if you want to... I have fun drawing things...

There is always the Underdog from the cartoon series from the '60s.
When I read the post, I pictured a rocket from lower right to upper left with a dog hanging off the bottom with a death grip on the rocket and an "OH SH*T!" look on his face.

Greg

Steward, did you really draw that or is it computerized?

Did it ever show up...???

I sent it to the first link on your website contact page, then to the address you left me...

OOOOOOH! You sent it there. That is my friends(who made the site) and he is out of town. Anyway, that looks great. Can you tie in rocketry somehow? Maybe a rocket behind it all? I like it!

Howdy Steward! I'm in bad need of a new logo, too. What program are you using to design these?

I was just getting ready to start a LOGO contest for Essence Aerospace Technologies (EAT)...

I could add you two (phaar and rebar) to it (please contribute a prize) and we can run a (3) LOGO Contest.

E-mail today if interested and tell me the prize. I'm putting up one of my Triatomic Kits.

Thanks,
Nick

Originally posted by EMRR
I was just getting ready to start a LOGO contest for Essence Aerospace Technologies (EAT)...

I could add you two (phaar and rebar) to it (please contribute a prize) and we can run a (3) LOGO Contest.

E-mail today if interested and tell me the prize. I'm putting up one of my Triatomic Kits.

Thanks,
Nick

Sounds like a great idea to me:D

Hey, can we make it a (4) LOGO Contest? I will gladly donate a "kit" or something to the winner.....

I need / want help getting a logo for my new business, see the following thread..........

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9677

Sure.

What I need:

Link to your business/site
What you are going to specialize in
What prize you are offering to the winner

BTW - we are not obligated in any way, shape or form to use the one with winning votes. We may choose one to our liking or use none.

Nick

Sure.

What I need:

Link to your business/site
What you are going to specialize in
What prize you are offering to the winner

BTW - we are not obligated in any way, shape or form to use the one with winning votes. We may choose one to our liking or use none.

Nick

Cool......

Link to website??? My "new" business website is up yet, but the domain name is Totalthrust.com...... What about my personal website?

Specialize? General Rocketry sales, ie. kits, components etc. (other vendors can send me info about their kits and I might re-sell them!!!!)

Prize??? Well, lets see.......... How about a Estes Level 2 Guardian???

Thanks

I E-mailed you a an updated version...

Let me know if you want to continue to work on this... E-mail me. I think I gave you my E-mail address.

I don't care to be part of a contest situation....

My contribution to the contest will be a Freedom Forge Missile from you-know-who, so for all you graphics experts out there who might want one, here's your chance to try for a free one:)

Okay, I'll get the contest page built over the next couple of days or so.

Nick

Okay, I'll get the contest page built over the next couple of days or so.

Nick

Cool. I'm game for making an attempt at doing something creative. Hopefully I will find some time!

Back