Burningman, man runs into fire.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what hallucinogen he was taking. Sad. Very sad. If much stuff like that happens could be possible that the "powers that be" simply decree it will no longer be held.

Looks to me like a yearly "Woodstockian-like" gathering. I remember that was a big deal when that event occurred when I was 12 years old. Kurt

If much stuff like that happens could be possible that the "powers that be" simply decree it will no longer be held.

Every year there are about 3 million reasons why that won't happen.

Every year there are about 3 million reasons why that won't happen.

Ahhhhhhhhh, The problem is if a barrister amongst them smells blood in the water and wishes to subvert the system of laws to someone's financial benefit. Perhaps, ie. "Didn't have enough security argument."
Could be that the price goes way past "3 million reasons".:wink: We'll see. Kurt

At the very least, our launches shouldn't have any fear of being shut down with their track record. I mean, if a guy running into a fire won't get an event shut down,....

Quite a few have died at BM. They have had plane crashes and people run over in the dark.
Doesn't normally make main stream news.

I'll resist the temptation for my usual inappropriate and immature humor and remember that he's somebody's son, brother, perhaps even father.

Sit this one out I got your 6. I hope he wasn't anyone's father as it's obvious his gene pool needs chlorine. Darwins at work. DO NOT DISTURB!

Quite a few have died at BM. They have had plane crashes and people run over in the dark.
Doesn't normally make main stream news.
No one dies at BM according to the paperwork because they are pronounced dead in Reno.

His name was Aaron Joel Mitchell. He was 41.

636400726754952520-AaronJoelMItchell.jpg

636400735571456386-JoelMitchell.jpg

The only thought running through my mind....... what drugs were running through his?

Back