• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Bunch of vintage estes rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxm

Reaction score
$30 each plus $10 shipping, $5 shipping each additional rocket. Paypal only, USA only, please do not say "I'll take it" unless you have PP ready to go.
Estes Blackbird
Interceptor
Nimbus
SDI
Pheonix
Delta clipper
cosmos mariner

DSC_4258.jpg

DSC_4257.jpg

DSC_4253.jpg

DSC_4254.jpg

DSC_4255.jpg

DSC_4256.jpg

DSC_4251.jpg

DSC_4252.jpg

Is the delta clipper available?

$30 each plus $10 shipping, $5 shipping each additional rocket. Paypal only, USA only, please do not say "I'll take it" unless you have PP ready to go.
Estes Blackbird
Interceptor
Nimbus
SDI
Pheonix
Delta clipper
cosmos mariner

I know it's a crazy long shot but is there any chance you didn't sell the delta clipper?

Guys, this thread is over a year old, and the OP basically showed up offered the sale, maybe sold a few, then has not been back since March 2017. You may or may not have any luck getting a response.

Guys, this thread is over a year old, and the OP basically showed up offered the sale, maybe sold a few, then has not been back since March 2017. You may or may not have any luck getting a response.

Yeah I noticed that after I posted, but been looking for an SDI for a long while, so I figured worth a shot...

Back