- Jan 11, 2013
- Reaction score
Was all set and ready to go to the TTRA Tampa launch in the am - working every Saturday , I have not had a chance to fly in some time without taking a vacation day. Had a couple scratch builds and the trusty Argent and Mega Mosquito ready to go. Just checked the website and status is RED due to pending weather - no launch. I know its Florida and we have to respect the landowner in terms of a wet entry road makes a heck of a mess- just needed to vent it out. Some of you can appreciate how hard it is to talk the wife into letting you go play all day from time to time- let alone getting the ok for funds for motors without making a deal :wink: If you get a chance to fly this weekend , post some pics here so I can at least wish I was .