Wanted Built Eggtimer Apogee

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

PSLimo

Reaction score
Anybody have a built Eggtimer Apogee they want to sell or who builds them for sale?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Hobbylink

Reaction score
Phil
Are you talking about the small $15.00 board. It is very easy to build. Now if you want a Quantum or a Proton I could build one for you.

Hobbylink

Reaction score
Phil,
I am not looking to start a build business. But if you can't find what you want I can do it for you. I would charge the price of the kit + 20.00 to cover the shipping and stuff. I have done it for about 3 guys I know. What I do is build it, updated any software ,test it and vacuum test and put a battery plug with a glop of silicon on the wires so that they don't break off at the board. I have been a surface tech for over 20 years and any of the eggtimers boards don't take me more than a hour to build and test. I would not be making any money in the deal but I would do it to help out guys on the site. If you already have a kit, you can send it with $20.00 and I will do it and send it back. If you don't have the kit, I would order it in and it should take no more than 10 days to get it to you because eggtimer is fast in shipping kit out.
Here is a picture of a Proton that I had built. I had it in the computer for you to see my work, I didn't clean the no clean flux off yet when I took the picture.
Kevin

Attachments

PSLimo

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Yep, I'm talking about the $15 dollar one. If you have time, no problem giving you an extra $20 to cover time and mailing to me. I'll send you a PM

n27sb

N27SB
Reaction score
You may want to consider a Quark, It is smaller and has two channels. I have one sitting here, you can have it for the kit price $20 + shipping.