Building my Corona

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetra2

Reaction score
Hi all,

So, I got a Fliskits Corona for Christmas. I decided to build that one, out of the several other Fliskits I received, since it had no production number, would be a relatively simple build, and it just plain looked cool :D. The purpose of this thread will be to document the construction and provide any hints or tips that I can think of while I am building my Corona. Also, it's here because I did a search for Corona threads here on TRF, and found nothing more than just a plain mention. I will post pictures tomorrow!

Jason

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

You've picked a top kit there, Jason. I found my Carona a doddle to build, and you end up with one very styleish bird.

The best is yet to come: She flies even better than she looks! She flies like a javelin - for want of a better description - going alot higher than you would expect, for a rocket nearly a meter long.

I've been using Quest B6-4s in mine, recently. The extra noise & smoke of a Quest motor really compliments the rocket well.

Back