Building for IREC SA Cup 2021, Wanted: 6" Bluetube airframe

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David_F

Reaction score
Hi Folks!
I hope everyone is doing well! I'm helping a student group build a 6" rocket for IREC 2021, and we need to purchase some 6" Bluetube airframe. Preferably two 60" tubes, but could go down to a 48" + 60", or three 48" tubes. I know this isn't the place for this, but I don't have credentials to post at the Yard Sale/Wanted page. We know AlwaysReadyRocketry is sold out. Apogee has 2 pieces of damaged (minorly) 48" tubes, but need one more plus couplers which we can get on AlwaysReadyRocketry. Can anyone part ways with some 6" bluetube?

Thanks In Advance,
David

Hi Folks!
I hope everyone is doing well! I'm helping a student group build a 6" rocket for IREC 2021, and we need to purchase some 6" Bluetube airframe. Preferably two 60" tubes, but could go down to a 48" + 60", or three 48" tubes. I know this isn't the place for this, but I don't have credentials to post at the Yard Sale/Wanted page. We know AlwaysReadyRocketry is sold out. Apogee has 2 pieces of damaged (minorly) 48" tubes, but need one more plus couplers which we can get on AlwaysReadyRocketry. Can anyone part ways with some 6" bluetube?

Thanks In Advance,
David

Still looking for this? You might try Balsa Machining Service. They normally keep a good bit of stock on hand.

Back