Hello and welcome to my build thread. It's a slightly unusual rocket, so I thought this would make for an interesting first build thread. I also found a couple of problems as I was examining the parts, so there are a few FYI's here for anyone thinking to build one of these. As the kit name implies, this rocket is a two-motor cluster with the motors being in a pair of side pods while the parachute ejects out the back of the main tube. I do plan to come up with an actual, cool name for the rocket at some point. First and biggest - the tube couplers that came with it had a pretty sloppy fit. When the stock couplers were pressed against one side of the inside of the body tubes, the other side would have a good half a millimeter of space or so between the tubes. I replaced them with a couple of BT-50 couplers from Apogee, and they fit much better. There are two couplers - one for gluing the two long tubes together, and one for making the plug that goes on the back where the parachute comes out. Second, this rocket includes no thrust rings or hooks. No motor retention at all. Now, the instructions say to wrap some tape around the aft ends of the motors for a thrust ring, and then tape them into place when you fly. This is fine, but me being the clod that I can sometimes be, I probably would have forgotten there was no thrust ring at some point and shoved a motor up into the rocket too far and gotten it stuck. I am adding a couple of thrust rings to make sure that never happens and then will secure the motors with a wrap of tape for flight. Third, the instructions are not always as clear as they could be. The writers seem to be assuming that you have some previous rocket experience, although that may be fair since this is an unusual configuration that is probably not going to be someone's' first rocket.