Quantcast

BSD Rocketry Again

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

rcktman

Old Member
Reaction score
What’s up with BSD Rocketry?

I placed an order on September 12th for a Sprint kit. Shipment was promised by September 17th. Three times since then I have asked about my order status and have been told “we’re running a little behind, but I will send yours right out”. It is now December 2nd. Still no kit. I requested a refund on November 30th and have not heard from them. I would avoid this company if you are planning to buy a kit.

lalligood

Reaction score
Mark at BSD has been having some problems off & on for several months now. My advice is hang in there. You will get your kit(s).

Also, there is a note on his webpage that he has recently filled large orders for several BSD dealers. Anyone considering purchasing a BSD kit in the near future may want to consider going that route.

HTH,

r1dermon

Reaction score
WOW, thanks so much....in about 5 minutes, LITERALLY, i was going to go to their site and order a diablo. lol. whats a good dealer to grab one from. i've never dealt with BSD. from what i hear and see its a good kit, and i'd like to get my lvl 1 on it, but if his site is prone to unreliability in the shipping department, i may have to consider an alternate route.

rcktman

Old Member
Reaction score
Update: I have received no response to my request for a refund. I filed a complaint with PayPal, but since it is past 30 days they probably won't help.

This past weekend I went out and bought the parts for a similar rocket to the one I ordered from BSD. It took all of 5 minutes.

At least they finally admit on their website that they are incapable of shipping anything.

Avoid BSD unless the kit you want is in stock at a dealer.

Stymye

Reaction score
so what I read is.... he's capable of filling large orders for dealers but owes people kits that are paid for? thats poor

Rocket Al

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.....

Located in Cleveland.

"Went out and bought......"

Hi power......

I'm thinking Great Lake Hobbies?

Or even, directly from LOC?

You must be a Skybuster?

Al,
The freezing ex-Californian

rcktman

Old Member
Reaction score
Yup, Skybuster. The stuff for the new rocket came from Great Lakes. We met at the last launch, I think.

rcktman

Old Member
Reaction score
I finally received a refund from BSD tonight via PayPal. Three months is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a rocket which is claimed to be shipping.