• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold BSD 38mm NSL Thor Kit - OOP

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolsboy

Reaction score
This is a rare unopened kit I purchased at the 2008 NSL launch in Orangeburg, SC... the kit includes a 29mm motor mount. The BSD Thor is my favorite rocket design. I will sell it for $100.00 plus $15 S/H.

20171228_103958.jpg

Oh if only I had seen this sooner lol. I scratchbuilt one of these few months back and then bought the 4" one.

Hello....I'm hoping you're not online because of Thanksgiving. Send me an invoice for this rocket and I'll get payment to you. Thanks Greg Olson

Profile shows they were last seen early November. Guess they’re inactive now

Hello....I'm hoping you're not online because of Thanksgiving. Send me an invoice for this rocket and I'll get payment to you. Thanks Greg Olson
I haven't checked my account for a while
It looked like no one was interested. I love all my kits and and find it difficult to sell any of them. But have not worked on any for over 2 years. Our club lost the field we used and the new field is even further away and smaller. Let me know if you're still interested.

My 38mm 2008 NSL Thor Kit is SOLD.

Thanks Greg for having a ton of patience ;)

Back