BRS Hobbies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcdlr

Reaction score
I wanted to post a line or two about BRS Hobbies. Brian has an eBay storefront, carries a good selection, has great prices, and doesn't kill you on shipping. Plus, he's willing to work with you and I feel is genuinely interested in what you're planning and building. And he seems to be able to get any of the regular kits that are out.
Check him out on eBay, https://stores.ebay.com/BRS-Hobbies, he has a pretty good selection of basic LPR stuff (and some selected MPR).
I have no connection other than being a satisfied customer! And we all know what it is like trying to get decent service. ;)
Dan
<><

Agreed. I've placed 2 orders with him already. This guy is ON IT. Shipping makes buying individual parts *very* reasonable.

I have made 3 orders with BRS and every time they have been on the ball. I hope to do a lot more ordering from them.

Dan

Add my name to the list! BRS had good communication, fast shipping and good prices.

Keith

We really want to thank everyone for their kind comments about our store BRS Hobbies. Often in this world your hard work and dedication go unnoticed. It's always nice to see that your efforts are appreciated. Model Rocketry is one of the few hobbies where you can ask questions and people are willing to help you and tell you anything. No one tries to hide their knowledge to keep others from doing as well as them. That is one of the reasons that I enjoy being a part of the model rocket community.

Best Regards
Brian Swanson

Back