Britain's Got Talent

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippen

Reaction score
Totally off topic from rocketry: This segment was on Britain's Got Talent and is well worth watching (it had 3.5 million hits in the first 3 days). If the link doesn't work for you, go to youtube and type in Susan Boyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Enjoy!
Pippen

That was incredible - she said she was unemployed, I'll bet she can get a job singing now! The only bad thing - Simon is just as big a jerk in England as he is here.

When I watched this video, I was like everyone else in the audience that night. My chin hit the counter. What a voice!

VERY impressive! Now showing over 12MILLION views!:eek:

Yes, I agree, she DOES have talent! Heck of a voice!

saw her this morning on the CBS morning show. Anyone who can make Simon's jaw drop has to be good!

It's an amazing story, and the neat thing is that from everything I've seen, Ms Boyle is handling all of this with style. It's not at all going to her head, and I doubt any of it will.

-Kevin

I'm so pleased you fellows hate Simon Cowell as well. I've never seen him on TV and I want to deck him, and I'm not a violent man.

Simon Cowell........ personally i think he is a force for good, he unites everyone, no matter what your creed, race, religion, nationality.................................................................................................................................................................. everyone hates him the same:D

What was so shocking was that Simon was smiling, as in looking genuinely happy. I've been watching American Idol with my daughter and he hasn't smiled at the contestants collectively that much all season.

Maybe he was happy at the prospect of all the money he's going to make. :D

Back