Breast Cancer Awareness Model Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMacDaddy

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I bought some silky pink filament and was thinking about making a model rocket design in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.

My wife is passionate about this (her mom is a survivor) so thought this might be a nice surprise.

What rocket models do you guys think would look good in pink, with ribbon shapes, etc...?

1659838518600.png

IMG_0651 - Copy.JPGI bought some silky pink filament and was thinking about making a model rocket design in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.

My wife is passionate about this (her mom is a survivor) so thought this might be a nice surprise.

What rocket models do you guys think would look good in pink, with ribbon shapes, etc...?

View attachment 531222
Not for your filament, but here was my breast cancer rocket.

IMG_0651 - Copy.JPG

I've been pondering cutting templates for this chute pattern.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1660092558408.jpg
    FB_IMG_1660092558408.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
I painted and named this "Leviathette" in honor of breast cancer awareness. I worked in medicine and participated in treating several young women
(20-30's), with breast cancer, some with metastatic disease. The "ette" suffix is feminine. I try to mention the name in relation to breast ca awareness when I fly it so others are aware.

Attachments

• Leviathette.jpg
    Leviathette.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
Back