• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold BRB900 GPS, Raven Altimeter, and DT3U

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swany

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm doing a little spring cleaning and have these used electronic items for sale:

SOLD Big Red Bee 900 GPS Transmitter, LCD Receiver, 2 Battery Charge Interface Boards, and USB Cable (flown approx 6 times): $250.00 SOLD

SOLD Raven 3 Altimeter, Power Perch, 2 LiPo 130mah Batteries, and a Magnet to turn the unit on/off (flown 4 times): $125 SOLD

DT3U USB Interface Kit for PerfectFlite Altimeters (Note: This is not the latest version that PerfectFlite sells, which is the DT4U): $15

Shipping to the lower 48 included !

IMG_6064.jpgIMG_6065.jpgIMG_6066.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a great deal for the gps, thats almost half price with the batteries!

I'm doing a little spring cleaning and have these used electronic items for sale:

Big Red Bee 900 GPS Transmitter, LCD Receiver, 2 Battery Charge Interface Boards, and USB Cable (flown approx 6 times): $250.00

SOLD Raven 3 Altimeter, Power Perch, 2 LiPo 130mah Batteries, and a Magnet to turn the unit on/off (flown 4 times): $125 SOLD

DT3U USB Interface Kit for PerfectFlite Altimeters (Note: This is not the latest version that PerfectFlite sells, which is the DT4U): $15

View attachment 462887View attachment 462888View attachment 462889

Big Red Bee 900 GPS Transmitter, LCD Receiver, 2 Battery Charge Interface Boards, and USB Cable (flown approx 6 times): $250.00

View attachment 462887View attachment 462888View attachment 462889
I would like to buy the Big Red Bee 900 set if it is undamaged and functioning.

Back