Brandon Gross attains Eagle Scout.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

SS/EA 6BBL 71 Cuda

Reaction score
Thought I'd point out that this fine young man who frequents many launches here in the Midwest...reached a little higher today...

Congratulations young man! :wave:

I enjoyed the trip up today to see this moment, complimentary meal and, BS session back at the Gross family's. "Rocket Lair". ;)

View attachment 308974

noffie79

Reaction score
Way to go Brandon! Can't wait to see you guys again

barstoolmike

Reaction score
Thanks Gus, I'm glad you had a chance to make it yesterday. My family & I enjoyed talking to you afterwards, we don't get to talk that much at the launches with so much going on.

See you in the springtime.

Brandon Gross

K'Tesh

OpenRocket Chuck Norris
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats Brandon! I wish that I had done more towards achieving Eagle.

Pointy Side Up!
Jim

Lowpuller

Reaction score
Congratulations.

It is worth noting almost all of the men who walked on the moon were Eagle Scouts.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Congratulations! It's a great feeling standing up there and seeing all of your hard work pay off.

I got my Eagle Scout in August of 2015. It's probably one of the best feelings I've ever had :D

Congrats!

Screaminhelo

Shade Tree Rocket Surgeon
Reaction score
Well done Brandon! My WEBELOS will be crossing over to the Troop next month (my son included). I am excited to see them continue in Scouting and grow into young men. Seeing young men like your self excel helps me keep going when select parents start to wear on me.

barstoolmike

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. it has been a long time coming & a lot of hard work, but I'll tell any scout to stick with it & do his best to try and make it to being an Eagle. It's worth it in the long run.

Brandon Gross

rockdoc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations Brandon!
A long journey and with many rewards to come.
My Eagle was awarded in 1967.

ThePlmbr

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Way to go young man. We're Happy for you! Greg Olson

ECayemberg

Reaction score
Congrats Brandon Birthday Boy Gross! Excellent job, sir! It's been fun watching you grow into a fine young man the last 12 years or so!!!! And Happy Birthday...in 9.67 months. Just can't talk to or about Brandon without wishing a Happy Birthday! So many have been doing it almost every time we've seen him for the last decade or so!

-Eric C-

ThirstyBarbarian

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent work! It's one of the few goals society offers people your age that requires years of work to achieve. You should be proud.

I made Eagle in 1984, finishing my last required merit badge just barely a day or two before my birthday when I would have aged out! My advice to any scout is to start early, keep going, and plan to finish early. Things get very busy for college-bound seniors, and it's easy to get jammed up at the end!

Congratulations!

barstoolmike

Reaction score
I made Eagle in 1984 said:
Brandon got jammed up at the end also with his project, but his mother & I remembered what he said when he first started in the Cub Scouts as a Tiger Cub. He said I want to be an Eagle Scout like my dad, so that day I told him I would do everything I could to help him achieve it. So we had to help keep him on track a few times, it was tough now & then, but he said it was worth it.

Mike

sam_midkiff

Reaction score
Congratulations, and be proud about staying with it through a "just in time" finish.

Sam