• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade Brand New Perfectflite Stratologger CF - Swap for 3" Nosecone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kramer714

Reaction score
I have new - never flown Perfectflite CF altimeter - I will swap it for a 3" filament wound nosecone.

I'm looking for a 3" filament wound nosecone, thick wall (3.125 OD) 3:1 preferable, or 4:1 ogive. THE SHOULDER CAN NOT BE INSTALLED, I need the cone without the shoulder bonded in place. Plus I don't want one with nose weight installed. I don't care what color (if you are buying one buy a red one) or if it has the composite or metal tip.

You take care of getting me the nose cone (you pay for shipping or drop it off, Huntington Beach CA, I will pay for mailing the Perfectflite.

If you have one laying around that works if you want to buy one and have it drop shipped to me that works too (or if you buy one from Mad Cow I will pick it up and you save the shipping) I do want to get the nosecone by November 6th!

Mike Kramer

Back