• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold BRAND NEW: AT 54-1706 Case, Fwd & Rear Closures + Seal Disc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
My hardware cup is running over, so few items are going up for sale:

I have one (1) of this 54mm set:

Aerotech 54-1706 black anodized motor case, the forward and rear closures, plus the seal disc. This set has never had a motor in it. Price: $215 and includes shipping to the US via FedEx or USPS Priority Mail. Paypal Friends and Family ONLY. PM me for email address for Paypal. Thank you.

I'm not on TRF super often, but have sold quite a few things here over the years with no issues, always describing my items accurately, packing carefully for safe delivery, and shipping promptly... :)

IMG_3781.JPG IMG_3782.JPG IMG_3783.JPG IMG_3785.JPG View attachment 377926

Last edited:
A complete motor from Wildman is $200. Unfortunately, it's the new version with the floating forward closure.

Forum Rule #16:
The Yard Sale: This forum is the place for posts about items that individuals have for sale, or are interested in buying. Regarding comments about sellers, if you are not involved in a transaction with the seller or do not have current experience (last 6 months) with that seller, stay out of the conversation. Violation of this will result in infractions being issued. The forum is not a place to tell the seller the price is too high. Haggling should be done by conversation or PM in a respectful manner.

Hello everyone,

I tried to adjust the price downward a bit on all of the new motors I have for sale, but can't seem to do that... any suggestions?

Thank you.

There were some changes made to the forum rules last night. You should be able to edit your post now. If not try contacting one of the moderators.

I saw that discussion from yesterday. I understand some of the reasons for not being able to change posts, but in Yard Sale, I just didn't get it. Glad the discussion and our back and forth helped accomplish what I think is a positive change. BTW, I'm editing my prices downward this morning. S

I saw that discussion from yesterday. I understand some of the reasons for not being able to change posts, but in Yard Sale, I just didn't get it. Glad the discussion and our back and forth helped accomplish what I think is a positive change. BTW, I'm editing my prices downward this morning. S

Thank you for being understanding.

Back