Boyce - Nike Hercules

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boyce Nike-Hercules

Hello,

I came across your pic of the Nike from Boyce. I’m new to the site but long time rocket person. Just wondering if this is your build and did you use specific body tubes and from where? It mentions “sturdy” tubes and kraft paper isn’t that sturdy. Thanks the help.

Hello,

I came across your pic of the Nike from Boyce. I’m new to the site but long time rocket person. Just wondering if this is your build and did you use specific body tubes and from where? It mentions “sturdy” tubes and kraft paper isn’t that sturdy. Thanks the help.
This is my build of the Boyce Aerospace Nike-Hercules. It is built stock with no modifications. I bought parts separately for the electronic ignition of the second stage. I think I have a build thread somewhere on TRF. kraft paper or cardboard tubes are a standard feature for mid-power models.

And yet another example of a rocket I could never bring myself to actually launch.

Thanks Ken for the compliment! It flies great too! I'm sure yours will be great! Jay, that's my Roachwerks Scout from years back.

Back