Boyce Aerospace is at it again:) The 1/100 Saturn 1's are coming!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
The Mighty Saturn Rockets from Boyce Aerospace in 1/100 Scale

Boyce Aerospace is rolling out all those kits that we have been waiting on other companies to do for decades and now they have went and done it again. They will very soon have the Saturn 1 SA5 and SA7 available for-sale.

What I really like about these builder kits is that they have the perfect mix of paper tubes and 3d printed parts. Also, these plastic parts are heavy duty in comparison to other 3d parts out there.

As an extra bonus, you should be able to buy replace parts are parts you need to finish a personal build. Painting the models will also be much easier to.

As far as I know, no one has every offered these two rockets in 1/100 scale before and certainly not with this level of detail. Boyce Aerospace is also redesigning the Saturn 1b with a mix of paper and 3d parts to. And look out for the Saturn V with five operational motors coming out soon!

Now we all have a chance to complete a full set of 1/100 that got us to the Moon by adding the Saturn 1’s to our collection.

For further details, please visit Boyce Aerospace website at: https://boyceaerospacehobbies.com/

Hope you enjoy the pictures that Boyce Aerospace Hobbies has made available.

Attachments

• Online pic of SA5.png
    Online pic of SA5.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Online pic of SA7.png
    Online pic of SA7.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 157
  • SA-5 complete Kit (1024x601).jpg
    SA-5 complete Kit (1024x601).jpg
    180 KB · Views: 173
  • SA-5 Parts00.png
    SA-5 Parts00.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Saturn 1s Upright (960x1280).jpg
    Saturn 1s Upright (960x1280).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 168
Hope everyone noticed the two boilerplate live pics. They are really looking good. The parts coming off his newest printer requires very little sanding. I have a bt80 Gemini capsule and a ST20 Jupiter C capsule and really see no need to sand either. He is doing a redesign on the Saturn 1B from all plastic to a mix of tubes and plastic parts. That 1/100 scale model will be out in May possibly.

Wow, these look fantastic. Plus with the redesigned Saturn 1B coming out, I can't wait.

Back