Born Again (and Again) Rocketeer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudslyde

Reaction score
I built my first rockets the summer before 5th grade way back in 1978. After building and launching for years the hobby fell by the wayside. In the late 90s I became a BAR and got my Lvl 1 NAR Certification. After a few years life (and a back injury) intervened yet again. Launching was still fun but stumbling over plowed fields for recovery became problematic. Years went by until this past weekend when I found an unbuilt Sheri's Hot Rockets Saturn V kit at an estate sale! Looking for info about this rocket led me here to Steven's long build thread of his Saturn V. WOW! I think that's just the spark this BAR needed to be reborn yet again!

I'm sure I'll build a few smaller ones to get back in the swing of things before trying to tackle this monster. The kit contained the huge blueprint diagram but is missing the 49 page instruction booklet. (DOH!) I've contacted Steven and he is going to see if he can get me a copy of his. I've found the RockSim files for it online haven't had any luck finding a PDF of the instructions.

Back