Yesterday I was in my local hobby shop picking up some engines and looking at kits. The owner is a friend and knows what I like and he offered me a Argent and a Ventris for 70 bucks. I already have a built Argent but thought maybe I could do something with it I've been thinking about. I'm planning to use the nose cone and transition point into a glider Space Ferry. Add some small RC gear and test this all out before I scratch build the Von Braun Space Ferry I am planning. I put the Argent into Openrocket and got going. Stability was all over the map at first. I had to increase the fins size and shape. I tried different wing shapes until I hit the delta wings and things began to improve. Even with a G 25 motor I was getting good results in the simulations if I can trust them. I'm just beginning but frame up starts tomorrow. I'll be using Depron for the ferry structure mostly. Micro RC gear(I have a bunch).