BOOM XB-1

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great PR! Not onky did they help provide info for your build, they share and displayed your work too!

Right! I wasn't quite sure if I'd get tweeted, or a Cease and Desist letter. Fortunately, they were very friendly and supportive, turns out they also like flying cool jets.

Thanks all.

Right! I wasn't quite sure if I'd get tweeted, or a Cease and Desist letter. Fortunately, they were very friendly and supportive, turns out they also like flying cool jets.

Thanks all.

I appreciate a company that's willing to help out/promote the fan base. Not that I'll ever have the money to be in their target market, of course!

Contrast that with the, um, "support" I got from Diehl when trying to get some info while building my IRIS-T. Where by "support" I mean "they completely ignored me". :)

Back