• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Body tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m85476585

Reaction score
I have some BT-5, BT-20, and BT-50 body tubes for sale. I am flying almost no LPR these days, and I need to make some space in the garage.

8 BT-5
10 BT-20 + one with a big dent
2 BT-50 (one 16" and one ~12")

All tubes are 16" length unless noted, Kraft paper with a white outer layer that looks like it won't need too much filing.

I'm selling the whole thing for $15 + $4.80 priority mail shipping to the continental US. Please PM me if you are interested. Offer is first come first served, I accept Paypal for payment, other shipping services available upon request at actual cost, I will pack carefully but some tubes may arrive damaged or slightly deformed. This offer is only good until Tuesday, 6/30.

Last edited:
I'm back from vacation, and I want to get rid of these! I'll sell the whole box for $10 + $4.80 shipping.

Anyone? Maybe the price is still too high. PM me if you want to make an offer.

Are you really going to gain that much room getting rid of 20 tubes?;)

No, but I don't need them, so I might as well give them to someone who can use them. I have to start making space somewhere, so I am starting with the boxes I haven't opened since we moved. It's one less box to balance on top of other boxes.

I also have most of a Red Arrow Hobbies tube assortment, but I haven't decided how much of that I want to keep yet, and I have some Estes kits that I will probably sell too, but only the non-OOP ones for now.

No, but I don't need them, so I might as well give them to someone who can use them. I have to start making space somewhere, so I am starting with the boxes I haven't opened since we moved. It's one less box to balance on top of other boxes.

I also have most of a Red Arrow Hobbies tube assortment, but I haven't decided how much of that I want to keep yet, and I have some Estes kits that I will probably sell too, but only the non-OOP ones for now.

I was just pulling your leg a bit.

I just got a large tube order in (they take up a lot of space) when I read your post I thought, "Gees, wish I only had 20 tube to deal with."

Back