• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Body Tube Curing Unit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smitty14

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have for sale a body tube curing unit that I built using the design from Shadow Composites, Inc.
The curing unit O.D. are: 84" x 18" x 20.5". The I.D. are: 81.5" x 15.5" x 18.5" Can cure two body tubes up to 5 feet.
The unit includes:
1. The oven and it's contents.
2. Ranco Electronic Temperature Control and all cables.
3. Shadow Composites plans.

I used this unit only two times and is in excellent condition. My lovely wife wants the coffin out of the house. If it isn't gone, she will bury me in it!

See images. If you have any questions, please contact me.

This is only a local pick up in Omaha, NE, or I will take to LDRS

$200.00

Attachments

• IMG_8557.JPG
    IMG_8557.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8558.JPG
    IMG_8558.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_8559.JPG
    IMG_8559.JPG
    269.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_8560.JPG
    IMG_8560.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 134
What’s the maximum diameter of a tube can it handle? Does it have a stiring fan for air flow? And how heavy is it.
Wayne

Wayne,
Thank you for your questions. The inside dimensional width is 15.5". So, I am sure the maximum diameter to squeeze safely into the unit would be 15 inches.
Yes, there are two fans to move the air inside the unit.
Mark

Wayne,
Thank you for your questions. The inside dimensional width is 15.5". So, I am sure the maximum diameter to squeeze safely into the unit would be 15 inches.
Yes, there are two fans to move the air inside the unit.
Mark

Last edited:
I plan on getting it from you at the pasture. I’ll just pay you cash. I’m the poor bloke that voluteered to make sure everyone has a place to set up and then mark the pasture to make sure everyone does.

Back