BMS glider?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
At a tripoli launch here in Idaho. There was a man with a glider he said was from BMS.I looked on the site and couldn't find it. It flew on 24mm motors but wasn't R/C. Does anyone have an idea where I might get it from?

It was probably one from the Edmonds Thunder series of rocket-boosted gliders. These are upscaled versions of some of Rob Edmonds' popular 13mm and 18mm RBG's that fly on 24mm motors. Balsa Machining Service is one of the vendors of these kits; Bill carries the entire line. They are listed at the top of this page. BMS lists seven models in the Thunder line. You can find out more information about Edmonds gliders here.

MarkII

It was a Edmonds xxxxx thunder - great kits, the Ecee Thunder is my favourite rocket, i've attached a video camera to it and it flies great. pic attached of the ecee thunder.

matt_gillard.jpg

It was a Edmonds xxxxx thunder - great kits, the Ecee Thunder is my favourite rocket, i've attached a video camera to it and it flies great. pic attached of the ecee thunder.

Geez, if that's what you wear when you fly rockets, I'd hate to see what you wear to a wedding!:eyepop::rolleyes:

Geez, if that's what you wear when you fly rockets, I'd hate to see what you wear to a wedding!:eyepop::rolleyes:

that's what i wear to about 80% of my launches, as that's my work cloths and i usually fly at lunch times at work. however, its jeans etc for weekend and highpower launchs

Back