Blue Tube 2.0 is on the shelf! (even 7.5"!)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rejma0415

Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone!

I, Randy, at ARR am pleased to annouce that I can no longer park any vehicle or move around anywhere in my two car carage because it's full of Blue Tube 2.0 inventory! The freight company delivered 1,300 pounds of airframes and couplers loaded onto pallets Monday and I've been shipping backorders like a psycho since then.

I also want to apologize for the huge ginormous delay to those who have been waiting so patiently. There were a host of reasons that came into play here (besides the holidays):
1. The creation and tweaking of two 7.5" mandrels (10 days)
2. Having to make a new printing plate for the inside wrap. (2 weeks. Didn't expect that.
3. Having to re dial in the dimensions on everything all over again because the new method and materials altered the dimensions slightly (we're talking "thousandths" but still.(1 week).
4. The "back and forth" shipping between ARR and Phenix for sizing approval, check fit parts, etc.. (1 week).

Dealer stock for airframes went out last week too! So everyone should have months of supply on hand and ready to ship with NO DELAYS!

I just wanted to take the time to let everyone know why and to reiterate that delays like this are not normal. R&D on a maturing product always takes more time than anyone wants it to and I supremely appreciate everyone's patience!

2009 was an excellent first year in business and I look forward to serving you in 2010.

January Specials:

Check my website for details

I have set aside one (and ONLY ONE) set of 75mm Rouse Tech hardware for a KILLER price.

15% of AMW reloads

AT Hobby Line and AT HP stock has been replenished and deals abound for those who ask. :)

Thanx for reading and stay warm!!

Sincerely,

Randy
Always Ready Rocketry
www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com
[email protected]
1-813-484-1298

Back